Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New set up!

Last weekend my 6 year old computer, that I got up at 3am to buy on Black Friday 2004, finally decided to die. Well, actually the router died, but because the computer had long since rejected it's own disk drive, I couldn't install another. So, I finally got a new computer!
It's quite the difference from the old one. For one, the monitor isn't the size of my desk, and doesn't weigh 450 lbs. yay! For two, it's super fast and just plain gorgeous.
Why I am sharing this with you? Because hopefully, having a new faster machine for me will mean more posts for you to read!

Also, I think it's time for a new desk. When I was a teenager I was obsessed with antiques and all things "Shabby Chic", and I found this desk and an antique mall for $40 and scooped it up. Over the last ten years it's been moved 6 or 7 times and the paint has been picked off... even as I was waiting for the picture to load I was absent minded chipping away at the paint with my nail, oops. And it's one of only two "antique" things in my house. Now I like my stuff new and shiny. oh well, it works for now.

Hope you are having a great week!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment: