Sunday, December 28, 2008

Why, Hello there, Beautiful.

Where have you been all of my life?!


Meet my new favorite toy, my Mixer. Watch it make easy work of creaming butter and sugar!





I can't believe I used to do this by hand!! Who does that?


And in 5 minutes, my persimmon cookie batter is done! A week ago (when I made these cookies last) I'd still be creaming my butter and sugar!



It's magical. I love it. Thanks, Dimples!

In the one week I've had my KA mixer I've made:

Persimmon cookies

Molasses cookies (PW recipe, and it's awesome.)

Pizza dough X3

Brownies

Muffins

mashed potatoes X2

Meatloaf

Scrambled eggs

all just for the sake of using the mixer, I love it so.


2 comments:

  1. I *LOVE* my KA mixer. I too went on a baking/mixing spree when I first got it. I don't know how I ever funtioned without it. PLUS, it's so beautiful ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought I would love a kitchen appliance. But how could I not love this? HOW?!

    ReplyDelete