Monday, January 18, 2010

Chicken Provolone Roll Ups

I don't think I've mentioned much about my new favorite site, Tasty Kitchen. It's Pioneer Woman's version of allrecipes.com (my previous favorite recipe site). Right now I prefer tasty kitchen because I'm not asked to become a paying member every time I search for a recipe. Sorry, allrecipes, but it gets annoying.

Anyways, I found this recipe for Chicken Provolone Roll Ups and decided to try it for it company. I have to say, it's amazing! It didn't turn out so pretty, so I was glad that our company cancelled (is that bad? I think it's bad.) but boy howdy is it delicious, and so easy!

Ingredients

  • 4 pieces Chicken Breast, Pounded Thin
  • 8 slices Provolone Cheese
  • 8 Tablespoons Seasoned Bread Crumbs
  • 8 teaspoons Parmesan Cheese, Grated
  • 1 bottle (8 Oz. Bottle) Italian Dressing

Preparation Instructions

Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese together. Set aside. Put 2 slices of provolone cheese on each chicken breast. Roll breasts up jelly roll fashion; dip each in dressing, then in the bread crumb mixture. Place in a Pyrex dish sprayed with non-stick spray. If necessary, to keep the chicken from unrolling, place a toothpick in each chicken breast. Bake at 450 degrees F for 25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment