Thursday, January 13, 2011

Love Layout


I made this layout this past weekend for a few of our engagement pictures (which I finally printed out through Snapfish-4 years later!)
This is the first layout that I've completed in 8 years! Obviously, I'm pretty proud of myself :)

The background paper and red paper are from a set that a coworker gave me for Christmas
The "LOVE" was cut from Elegant cakes and welded with the Gypsy and inked with Making Memories Sepia ink, and studio G red ink
The design on the corner is cut from Elegant Cakes, and also inked
The paper flowers are from Hero Arts
The brads are from a LSS
The flat back pearls are from my stash

When I originally designed the layout I was going to cut backgrounds for the photos from the Gypsy Wanderings cartridge, but when I got them on there it just felt too busy. My style for scrapbooking has always been pretty plain and basic, though, so I think this fits right in with the rest of my incomplete scrapbook!

I just ordered 100 more photos from snapfish, so I'm hoping to really get going on my scrapbook! I forgot how much fun it was.

1 comment:

  1. The layout is gorgeous!! I can't wait to see what the finished album will look like :)
    doesn't is take FOREVER to put a layout together???...I had loads of 'brain farts' when I was working on our Europe vacation scrapbook....

    ReplyDelete