Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snaps for Provocraft

I just wanted to share a recent experience I had with Provocraft because I was really impressed with their customer service. They say that if someone has a positive experience they'll tell one person, but if they have a negative experience they'll tell ten people...so I'm trying to do the opposite by telling lots of of a positive experience :)

I got my Gypsy a few weeks ago and waited a few days to make sure I liked it before linking my cartridges. When I finally started linking them, there was one the Gypsy couldn't recognize, Create a Critter. I tried turning backwards, resetting the Gyspy, waiting a day, nothing worked. When I looked up on a few forums I saw that this was kind of common and many people complained about the long wait times with PC customer service, so I was dreading calling.

I called on Monday 1/3 and was on hold for only 15 minutes. I spoke with Christy who was so nice and apologetic that I ended up with a defective cartridge, and she said they'd send me a new one. When I hung up with her I had an email in my inbox asking about the call, and I received my new cartridge on Saturday 1/8.

Anyways, I was (am) super impressed with how they handled my issue, especially since I had such a negative attitude when I went into the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment