Monday, June 28, 2010

Nursery decor

another baby gift! I'm surrounded by babies right now, and I'm absolutely not complaining. Last Wednesday my beautiful nephew Nathan was born, and of course, I am in love once again. I adore my nieces and nephews.
Anyways, I made this N for his room (if you follow me on Twitter, you've seen it!) using scrapbook paper, mod podge and a wooden letter from JoAnn's Fabrics. I hadn't seen his room yet, I just asked my SIL what colors it was, and luckily my little N matches perfectly. It's the same shades and everything, I was thrilled.
So, here it is:


Love.

I also whipped up this card from stickers and die cuts that I had on hand. I love babies :)

Also, this is my 100th post! Thank you so much for reading my blog, you'll never know how much I appreciate having people (however imaginary you may be) to share my creativity with!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment