Friday, October 29, 2010

Two things

1. I just discovered the most beautiful...blog? community? I'm not sure what it is, but I am in love. It's called Taste Spotting. It's very visually beautiful, but the recipes, oh the recipes! I haven't tried any yet, but you better believe I'm starting a list. And it will be long.

2. I have to laugh at the kind of google hits that my blog gets around Halloween. The combination of "pumpkin" and "butts" makes me pop up on some funny searches. A few from the last couple of days:
Fat Pumpkin Butts
Pumpkin Carvings of Butts
Pumpkins shaped like Butts
Pumpkins with Butts
Pictures of pumpkin butts
pumpkin pie with butt


Maybe I'm the only one that finds that funny, and I'm sure that this post will result in more weird search results, but that's part of the fun in having a blog hit tracker :)

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment