Monday, October 25, 2010

The winniest weekend ever!

Winniest is not a word, but I think it needs to be! Last week, I entered into several blog hop contests and contests to win Pink ATG guns, and, much to my surprise I won THREE of the contests (not three ATG's :)! I haven't won anything since April, so to win three in a week was a thrill to say the least :)

The first contest was held by Scotch ATG, and I won this pink ATG gun. I've been using it for a few days, and I can't say enough good things about it. I adore it. It seems like it would be bulky, but it's really not once you get the hang of it. And you don't have to press down to release the adhesive at all (which you have to with tombo mono rollers-and it often left lines in my paper). Love.

The second contest was by Helen, over at craftingcricutmom <--click for her blog! The contest was also to win a Pink ATG, but then she decided to draw a name for a bonus gift, and that was me! I received her package today and this is what it contained: Thank you so much, Helen! Everything is so fun, and I couldn't wait to use the Christmas stamps, so today I made my first Christmas card:


I love that my stash is getting to the point where I have everything I need to make my ideas come to life, it's so fun.

The third contest was over at Scrapping Sweets By Abby <-- click for her blog! The contest was to win a Brown and pink Cricut apron, and I won! We also learned that we only live 40 minutes from each other, and Abby had taken a trip to my middle of nowhere town just a few days before the contest. What are the chances?! I'll add a picture of my apron as soon as it arrives.

so that concludes my winnigest week ever! I hope you all get a chance to check out Helen and Abby's blogs, they are both really creative ladies full of good ideas. Have a great week! (I hope it's winny too.)

3 comments:

  1. WOW you are super lucky!!! I've won on 6 blogs over the past 6 weeks... I wish I would have posted my winnings...now I feel sad that I didn't ....lol :)
    Thanks for sharing....you are so lucky to have won 3 GUNS!!! Pink is great isn't it... :)
    Have a good one.
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Congrats on all your wins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops Jen, I meant 3 contests, not 3 guns! :) Maybe I'll reword that so people don't thing I'm hoarding ATG guns...

    Thanks Steph!

    ReplyDelete