Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge


Today My Pink Stamper issued a challenge: Make something with a bird in it.

Since I had no cartridge with a bird in it, I had to improvise. This little birdie is made from a pear! I cut off the leaves of the pear to make the wings, beak and feet. You can find this pear on the Potpourri basket cartridge.

What do you think, not bad, right? :)
Bird paper-Recollections "Garage Sale" line from Michaels-bird cut at 4"
Bird shadow-random cardstock cut at 4 and 1/4"
Leaves & shadow-Random cardstock cut at 2 and 3/4"
Sparkles for wings-dollar bin glitter glue from JoAnn's (Love this stuff!)
"Chirp" rub-on- miniMarks via Ross (10 packages for $3!!)

6 comments:

  1. Very smart, way to think outside of the box! Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You improvised very well. How creative of you, love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did great job.

    stop on over and visit my blog and projects too. follow me and comment.

    i do monthly giveaways without warning so the more you post the better you have. you never know, there may just be a surprise giveaway in the near future.

    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You came out with a very cute bird! (a girl has to, what a girl has to do.RIGHT?) lol. thank you for stoping b my blog and for following. Hope you come back and visit soon! Have a bless day!

    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete