Friday, September 3, 2010

25 before 25!

I got this idea from another blog who was baking 25 things while she was 25. Well, I still have 11 months to go before I'm 25, so I thought it would be neat to have 25 things to make before I'm 25. These have to be things I've never made before, so coming up with 25 was hard, so this list is a little random. Bear with me! This will get me and the hub to branch out and try things we haven't tried before, too!

1. Cheesecake-Done!
2. Cream Puffs
3. Cake with multiple tiers-Done!
4. Peanut Brittle
5. Soft Pretzels
6. Pierogis
7. Artichoke Dip
8. Buffalo Chicken Dip
9. Hummus
10. Blackberry Jam
11. Pickles
12. Quinoa
13. Mahi Mahi-done!
14. Pear tart
15. French Onion Soup
16. Mochi
17. Falafel
18. Polenta-done!
19. Italian Wedding Soup
20. Baked Potato Soup
21. Banana Cream Pie
22. Beer Braised Beef with Onions
23. Bronzed Sea Bass with Lemon Shallot Butter
24. Taffy
25. My own birthday cake

I've linked recipes to a few of these things, and I'll come back and link more as I find the recipes I want to try (if you have a suggestion please let me know!). I'll also attach my blog posts to this as I (hopefully!) cross things off my list.
Wish me luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment